We at the Brannen Group help organizations to scale in the global workplace.  Our consultants work hand-in-hand with Human Resource, Learning and Development, Marketing, Mergers and Acquisitions, Operations, Procurement, and Sales personnel to minimize cross-cultural mistakes and maximize success.
Implementing Global Initiatives
Mergers —Cross-cultural HR Consulting
Negotiating —Cross-cultural Negotiating
Overseas Assignment —Preparation for Expats
Vendor Management —Issues Surrounding Global Vendor-Management
Past Projects Include:
- Organizational Development —helped US-based company after acquisition of Swedish-based R&D company build mutual cross-cultural understanding in:
- Virtual communications
- Team processes to maximize performance
- Overseas Assignment —prepared new President and family of a U.S.-based hi-tech subsidiary for assignment to Tokyo. Prepared new senior management team of a U.S.-based hi-tech subsidiary for assignment to Ireland.
- Negotiating Preparation —prepared project managers and negotiators for OEM pricing negotiations with Asian partners.
- Mergers and Acquisitions —helped create two-year integration initiative for successful merger of two corporate cultures, U.S. and Japan.
- Vendor Management —helped mend a broken cross-cultural vendor relationship. Set negotiations objectives, scripted e-mails and recommended positioning statements.
- Global Marketing Initiative —provided input on a world-wide marketing campaign.